Noun Clauses


Noun Clauses

Definition 

A noun clause is a clause (a group of words with a subject and a verb) that serves as a noun in a sentence.
Nouns are words used to refer to people, places or things.

Structure 

Wh + subject + verb 

Sentences

  • What amuses my son is always surprising.
  • How we would finish the assignment on time is still a question
  • I have been wondering if I should take an auto.
  • Does anyone know where I could find a clinic?
  • This was exactly what I was looking for.
  • A tub of tender coconut ice cream is what I need now.
  • You will have to be ready to face the consequences of whatever decision you make.
  • Priya would be happy with anything we give her.





 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Reported Speech

Natural disasters

Embedded Questions